Science topicsScientific illustrations Mystère des profondeurs -- An article for The Conversation The diamonds at LSPES Raman spectrum of iron Deformations in the diamond anvil cell Symbols and space group numbers Elasticity X-ray diffraction
Other topicsTips LaTeX Natbib reference sheet VPN connection to Lille 1 under Linux
File format reference
Simulation of high pressure diffraction patterns: recent changes
List of recent changes:
- transfered the full source code to github
- 03/2011: v0.8.9
- Added cards for alpha, omega, and beta zirconium
- 08/2010: v0.8.8
- After suggestion from Caitlin Murphy, fixed EOS for NaCl, bulk modulus was K = 238.8, when it should have been K = 23.88
- Force English locale so it works OK in operating systems using other languages. Just type in numbers in US style.
- 02/2008: v0.8.5 6 v0.8.6
- Fixed bug reading JCPDS card from files with floating point Miller indices
- New JCPDS cards for Al2O3, NaCl-B1, Be, W, Fe (bcc, fcc, hcp), Ag, Ar
- New features in the UI: slider for peak width and intensities.
- 03/28/2006: v0.8.4: fixed bug with zooming on java versions < 1.5.0
- earlier: well, everything else. I did not keep track. Promised, I will from now on!
Sebastien Merkel, 02/2006